Thursday 28 November 2013

New Sponsor

A great news for myself as well as my team!!!
SPORTCHEK has become my new personal sponsor as well as an outerwear sponsor for Ski Jumping Canada. 
This is a fantastic addition to my journey to the Olympics and I am so thankful for everyone from Sportchek as well as the FGL Sports staff. 
Seeing that Sportchek became the new Canadian Olympic Team sponsor this year it seemed the chances were slim, but wow! I was so happy and excited when I first heard the news. 

Last week I met up with a FGL Sport manager at Crowfoot Sportchek (also the store I work at) and went on an Adidas gear shopping spree, and today my team was able to experience the same shopping spree! 
There were a lot of smiles and I am so proud to be representing both Canada and Sportchek!!! 

THANK YOU SPORTCHEK :)



No comments:

Post a Comment